Our master bedroom currently has a bed, and a laundry bin. Oh and a TV. That’s it. So basically we need..
1. A dresser
2. Side tables for each side of the bed
3. A large area rug for the seating area. (i’m including this in “furniture” because it’s just as expensive as a piece of furniture).
4. Two chairs OR a small love seat for the seating area.
5. A long, large mirror to lean against the wall directly across from the seating area.
and… less importantly, but still furniture I would like to have..
6. An upholstered coffee table
7. A small table to fit in between the two chairs.
SOOO MUCH FURNITURE!!! That could easily cost thousands of dollars. So I am trying to be super thrifty, but still obviously make good design choices.
1. Antique Dresser, 4 drawer, $180, Middle Town Peddler’s Mall
2. White low quality dresser (would change the knobs), $95, Fern Creek Peddler’s Mall
3. Antique Dresser, tall, two drawers on top, three on bottom, $295, Fern Creek Peddler’s Mall
4. Rustic, overly stained, quickly painted, long dresser with black top, $100, Fern Creek Peddler’s Mall
5. Dark stained, antique dresser with white knobs (would obv. change them), $95, Outer Loop Peddler’s Mall
6. Art Deco, Light wood dresser/buffet, $250, Outer Loop Peddler’s Mall
7. Dark stained dresser, 10 drawers, $299, Big Lots
8. Hartford Dresser, Dark Mahogony, $239, Target.com
9. Brown Gravity Dresser, Pressed wood, cheap, looks cute, new knobs, $229, Target.com
1. Antique Chair, hate the fabric but like the shape of the chair, $85, Outer Loop Peddler’s Mall
2. Striped Sofa, Love love, does have a stain lol, Mike hates it, $100, Middle Town Peddler’s Mall
3. Light Blue Chair, floral 70’s pattern, $129, Big Lots
1. White side table, two drawers, would change the knobs, $79, Big Lots