Themed Thursday: Black, White, wood, and leather. First of all, how crazy is Miley? and secondly, I’m really into this color combination lately, mostly because I have been thinking a lot about masculine-ish interiors. Maybe it’s because I’m currently working on our bedroom with a similar color combination.
1. Eames Leather Lounge Chair by Herman Miller, Room&Board, $4499.00. I don’t care that this is a designer chair and even an iconic chair, I think the legs lend this chair to an office, not a living room. Unless it’s a guys home with no male/female dynamics. I really want this chair for Mike’s office, so I can relax in it and read magazines while Mike works.
2. Kite Wool Kilim, West Elm, $49-$749. I just bought a rug off Ebay that’s very similar to this rug to use in my bedroom, love it.
3. Tala Basket with Leather Handles, Crate and Barrel, $79.95. How awesome/functional and amazing would a row of these baskets be below wall shelves? To put random blankets in and kids toys and whatever else.
4. Black and Wood Dish, By ParagraphLoop on Etsy, $12. I think this piece has a good product photo, but when you really think about it, it’s kind of stupid. Like a wood dish with a black half? I mean DIY or what.
5. Leather Strap Round Wall Mirror, Lamps Plus, $414.91. want one. Plus, Lamps Plus is a great store because of the huge range of prices to fit any budget, and consistent quality and good design. They have a great clearance section as well.
6. South Beach Cream Chair, Pure Home, $1,100.00. For a nursery? or just for life? Either way, I love the black piping it gives instant structure to an otherwise frump chair.
7. Rope Candle Tray, Pottery Barn, $59. Like the black piping on the south beach chair, the white outline is what really makes this piece special.
8. Leather Hitched Vanity Set, Anthropologie, $48
9. Sorenson Leather Ottoman, Restoration Hardware, $695
10.Mountain Landscape Ceramic Plate, By TheBlackBirdsSing on Etsy, $47.81
11. Black and White Stripe Stool, Target, clearance for $41.98. I actually have this stool and it’s the best! although I never have actually sat on it..